The terrific tactics-based RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is getting a new DLC releasing on all platforms June 23.
The Missions and Monsters expansion includes:
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements
A review for the Nintendo Switch version of the base game can be read here at Nintendo World Report.com
source: Steam Store Page – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1155320/Fell_Seal_Arbiters_Mark__Missions_and_Monsters/